Friday, October 25, 2019

The Fifth Week

     During this week, I realized how the different activities develop inside the school can affect the classes. This week was so moved and I could have classes just with one group. The lesson was focused on listening skills. It was an activity where the students had to listen to two different conversations related to the topic. I could achieve the lesson objective even with some difficulties related to the sound due to the fact that it was the last class and primary finish their classes and it is difficult to control that sound that it is outside the classroom.

     It was perceived that the students were not used to those types of activities where they have to identify some words, and even listening to other voice different from that of their teacher. And The class finished and the students felt that there was not enough time to develop the exercise. As it was an activity that I pick it up after the class, I realized that most of them could finish the exercise as I had expected.

     After this week, I would do differently the fact to take advantage of the time during the beginning of the class. For instance, it is sometimes difficult how to confirm that all students  Besides, the fact of be so clear of the instructions before starting any activity so as to avoid that students get confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment