During this week, there were some different moments to highlight. This was the last session for the innovation plan. In other words, through this week the students were going to show their work in class. As this week was also for exams, it was difficult for some students to fulfill the project for this week.
On one hand, with one group, there were some difficulties to reproduce some videos during the class because of the format of the videos, and also there were only three groups that presented their videos. I consider it was difficult to do it during this week, due to the exams, so I opted to give them more time to share their videos in the group that is created for them.
On the other hand, most of them had brought their videos to show them during the class, however, they felt a bit ashamed, they did not want to show them. Besides, there were some technical problems that did not allow to start before. With this group, my assessor applied the exam to evaluate me meanwhile I tried to solve the technical problem. After that, there was no enough time to show all their videos.
To conclude, during this week I could evidence in one way the way that the students perceived what we studied during this fourth term, I actually get impressed with their work, I consider that the students did their best, and that made me feel proud that at least they liked this project that was developed.
Your innovation plan was really nice! Thanks to share what your students did with me. I realized they really learned. =)
ReplyDelete